Tuesday, June 7, 2011

From the Inside Looking Out...

A couple weeks ago, I went to the zoo with my husband and a couple of our friends who were visiting from out of town. Even though I've lived in Syracuse for a long time, this was my FIRST time going to the zoo. I love animals, and often try to imagine what it must feel like to them to be on the inside looking out... I took several pictures from this angle.

I found Nemo...


And Dory...

Are YOU lookin' at ME?

I often wonder what it would be like to be the animals for a day... How would I feel to have tons of people staring at me while I sleep, eat, go to the bathroom, and try to cuddle my husband? I'm not sure that would make me very happy...

*photographs taken with permission of the animals at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo @ Burnet Park. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment